DKK 1100,- incl. VAT
- April 5 2019 from 09:00 - 10:30 AM CET
- October 25 2019 from 09:00 - 10:30 AM CET
At the meeting we will review the following points:
- Why are we getting a new Holiday Act?
- What is actually changing?
- The transition period
After the meeting you will have gained knowledge about:
- What changes the new Holiday Act brings
- What influence the changes have on companies and the HR- and payroll processes
- What data your company should report after the transition
- When and where data should be reported
- What choices companies have
The meeting adresses:
- Private companies
- Public companies
- Payroll consultants
- HR managers
- HR employees
- People responsible for holiday reporting
Speaker Lisbeth Lindorff Riis
Lisbeth Lindorff Riis has 16 years of experience within legal advice in HR, including GDPR, employment law and maternity leave. In Azets Lisbeth is Head of HR Legal.