Get wiser in 30 minutes
Does your company offer the employees the opportunity to invest in employee shares as a means to motivate and retain loyalty and commitment? That is the case at an increasing number of companies in Denmark. In 2019, it became a legal requirement to report via the online service eKapital (eCapital), and the deadline for this is 20 January 2022.
What is important for you to know when reporting employee shares?
At this webinar we will go through the areas in the Danish Tax Assessment Act and reporting procedures, that are important for your company to be familiar with.
- Tax Reporting Act with effect from 2019
- Sections 16/28 of the Tax Assessment Act - the old rules
- Tax Assessment Act § 7P
- Examples of different stock programs from practice
- Reporting in eIndkomst (eIncome)
- Reporting in eKapital (eCapital)