How to establish a business in Denmark
We have created a thorough guide for you, who are considering starting up a business in Denmark. The guide will give you an insight into the opportunities in Denmark and will take you through important statutory matters and practical information about the establishment and operation of a business. We will take you through the following topics:
- Registration: Your business has to be registered
- Digitalisation: You and your business require a digital profile
- Accounts: procedures, deadines and law
- Corporation tax
- The Danish labour market, wages and social costs
- Moving to Denmark
We hope it will be helpful to your decision to start up in Denmark. We will gladly help and advise you if you should require this during the process.
When starting up a business in another country it is always advisable to cooperate with an experienced partner, who can assist and guide you through the process.
With more than 20 years of experience, we can assist in and advise on all matters regarding your registration and establishment in Denmark. Our more than 3,200 dedicated employees serve more than 22,000 businesses within a wide range of industries.
We can help you with
- Registration of your business in Denmark
- Digitalisation: NemID, e-Boks and bank account
- Accounts and corporation tax
- The Danish labour market
- Payroll administration, wages and social costs
- Moving to Denmark / relocation
- And much more....