Holiday planning: Prepare your employees’ holiday
Holiday planning is one of your tasks as an employer. You must distribute holiday between your employees without it affecting the company’s operations, and at the same time, you must ensure that the applicable rules regarding holiday and notification are complied with. This task often gives rise to doubts and questions.
What is important to keep track of regarding holiday planning?
Among other things, the webinar will look at:
- Your duty to discuss taking holiday with employees
- Your duty to meet employee wishes
- The notification rules for main and remaining holiday
- Deviation from the Holiday Act’s notification rules
- Collective holiday closure
- Change and postponement of agreed holiday